Information Technology to Make Management Easy for Your Miami Business
EPIC Consultants Help You Organize Your Business
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is your complete solution.
At EPIC Consultants, we know how important it is to properly manage every aspect of your business — from day-to-day activities to project management and manufacturing. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) ties everything together so that you can easily manage every part of your business from one place. ERP is a complete solution to managing your Miami business. To learn more about ERP and how the team at EPIC Consultants can help you get started, contact us today!
Benefits of Implementing ERP:
Improved insight into your business operations
Lower operational costs
Increased team efficiency
- Managing made easy
- Integrate all areas of your company
- Complete solution based on your necessity
ERP is an acronym that stands for enterprise resource planning.
It refers to the systems and software packages used by organizations to manage day-to-day business activities, such as accounting, procurement, project management and manufacturing. ERP systems tie together and define business processes and enable the flow of data between them. By collecting an organization’s shared transactional data from multiple sources, ERP systems eliminate data duplication and provide data integrity with a “single source of truth.”
Today, ERP systems are critical for managing thousands of businesses of all sizes and in all industries. To these companies, ERP is as indispensable as the electricity that keeps their lights on.
ERP systems are designed around a common, defined data structure that usually has a common database. ERP systems provide access to enterprise data from multiple activities using common constructs and definitions and common user experiences.
A key ERP principle is the central collection of data for wide distribution. Instead of several standalone databases with an endless inventory of disconnected spreadsheets, ERP systems bring order to the chaos so that all users—from the CEO to accounts payable clerks—create, store, and use the same data derived through common processes. With a secure and centralized data repository, everyone in the organization can be confident that data is correct, up to date, and complete. Data integrity is assured for every task performed throughout the organization, from a quarterly financial statement to a single outstanding receivables report, without deploying error-prone spreadsheets
THE VALUE OF ERP
It’s impossible to ignore the impact of ERP in today’s business world.
As enterprise data and processes are corralled into ERP systems, businesses can align separate departments and improve workflow, resulting in significant bottom-line savings.
Examples of specific business benefits include:
- Improved business insight from real-time information generated by reports
- Lower operational costs through defined and more streamlined business processes
- Enhanced collaboration from users sharing data in contracts, requisitions, and purchase orders
- Improved efficiency through a common user experience across many business functions and managed business processes
- Consistent infrastructure from the back office to the front office, all business activities have the same look and feel
- High user-adoption rates from a common user experience and design
- Reduced risk through improved data integrity and financial controls
- Lower management and operational costs through uniform and integrated systems